rover: Meaning and Definition of
- a person who roves; wanderer.
- a mark selected at random, as in a competition between two archers wandering over a specified area.
- one of a group of fixed marks at a long distance.
- an archer who shoots at such a mark.
- a ball that has been driven through all the arches and needs only to strike the last peg to be out of the game.
- (at concerts or the like) a person who has a ticket for standing room only.
- a senior boy scout, 18 years of age or older.
- a pirate.
- a pirate ship.
- a roving or routing machine.
- a roving-machine operator.
- a familiar name for a dog.
- rover (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.