reversible: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ri-vûr'su-bul), [key]
- capable of reversing or of being reversed.
- capable of reestablishing the original condition after a change by the reverse of the change.
- (of a fabric) woven or printed so that either side may be exposed.
- that can be worn with either side out: a reversible jacket.
- a garment, esp. a coat, that can be worn with either side exposed.
- reversible (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.