resurrection: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (rez"u-rek'shun), [key]
- the act of rising from the dead.
- (cap.) the rising of Christ after His death and burial.
- (cap.) the rising of the dead on Judgment Day.
- the state of those risen from the dead.
- a rising again, as from decay, disuse, etc.; revival.
- a rising above mortality through the understanding of spiritual life as demonstrated by Jesus Christ.
- resurrection (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.