Meaning of resource
Pronunciation: (rē'sôrs, -sōrs, -zôrs, -zōrs, ri-sôrs', -sōrs', -zôrs', -zōrs'), [key]
- a source of supply, support, or aid, esp. one that can be readily drawn upon when needed.
- the collective wealth of a country or its means of producing wealth.
- Usually,money, or any property that can be converted into money; assets.
- Often,an available means afforded by the mind or one's personal capabilities: to have resource against loneliness.
- an action or measure to which one may have recourse in an emergency; expedient.
- capability in dealing with a situation or in meeting difficulties: a woman of resource.
- resource (Thesaurus)