Meaning of re-sort
Pronunciation: (rē-sôrt'), [key]
- to sort or arrange (cards, papers, etc.) again.
Pronunciation: (ri-zôrt'), [key]
- to have recourse for use, help, or accomplishing something, often as a final available option or resource: to resort to war.
- to go, esp. frequently or customarily: a beach to which many people resort.
- a place to which people frequently or generally go for relaxation or pleasure, esp. one providing rest and recreation facilities for vacationers: a popular winter resort.
- habitual or general going, as to a place or person.
- use of or appeal to some person or thing for aid, satisfaction, service, etc.; resource: to have resort to force; a court of last resort.
- a person or thing resorted to for aid, satisfaction, service, etc.
- resort (Thesaurus)