Meaning of reposition
Pronunciation: (rē"pu-zish'un, rep"u-), [key]
- the act of depositing or storing.
- replacement, as of a bone.
Pronunciation: (rē"pu-zish'un), [key]
- to put in a new or different position; shift: to reposition the artwork on the advertising layout.
- to change the image, marketing strategy, etc., of (a product) so as to appeal to a wider or different audience or market: to reposition a diet drink to appeal to teenagers.
- to place (an organ or bone) in its original position.
- reposition (Thesaurus)