relate: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ri-lāt'), [key]
— v., -lat•ed, -lat•ing.
- to tell; give an account of (an event, circumstance, etc.).
- to bring into or establish association, connection, or relation: to relate events to probable causes.
- to have reference (often fol. by to).
- to have some relation (often fol. by to).
- to establish a social or sympathetic relationship with a person or thing: two sisters unable to relate to each other.
- relate (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.