registration: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (rej"u-strā'shun), [key]
- the act of registering.
- an instance of this.
- an entry in a register.
- the group or number registered.
- an official act of registering one's name in the list of qualified voters.
- a certificate attesting to the fact that someone or something has been registered: a boat registration.
- the act or technique of registrating.
- the selection of stops made by an organist for a particular piece.
- registration (Thesaurus)