Meaning of regenerate
Pronunciation: (v.ri-jen'u-rāt"adj.ri-jen'ur-it), [key]
— v., adj. -at•ed, -at•ing,
- to effect a complete moral reform in.
- to re-create, reconstitute, or make over, esp. in a better form or condition.
- to revive or produce anew; bring into existence again.
- to renew or restore (a lost, removed, or injured part).
- to restore (a substance) to a favorable state or physical condition.
- to magnify the amplification of, by relaying part of the output circuit power into the input circuit.
- to cause to be born again spiritually.
- to come into existence or be formed again.
- to reform; become regenerate.
- to produce a regenerative effect.
- to undergo regeneration.
- reconstituted or made over in a better form.
- born again spiritually.
- regenerate (Thesaurus)