realization: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (rē"u-lu-zā'shun), [key]
- the making or being made real of something imagined, planned, etc.
- the result of such a process: The new church was the realization of a ten-year dream.
- the act of realizing or the state of being realized.
- an instance or result of realizing.
- the act of realizing a figured bass.
- a printed score of a realized figured bass.
- realization (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.