Meaning of re-claim
Pronunciation: (rē-klām'), [key]
- to claim or demand the return or restoration of, as a right, possession, etc.
- to claim again.
Pronunciation: (ri-klām'), [key]
- to bring (uncultivated areas or wasteland) into a condition for cultivation or other use.
- to recover (substances) in a pure or usable form from refuse, discarded articles, etc.
- to bring back to a preferable manner of living, sound principles, ideas, etc.
- to tame.
- to protest; object.
- reclamation: beyond reclaim.
- re-claim (Thesaurus)