raving: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (rā'ving), [key]
- talking wildly; delirious; frenzied: a raving maniac.
- extraordinary or remarkable: a raving beauty.
- furiously or wildly: a remark that made me raving mad.
- Usually, Putting him in a straitjacket did not stop his ravings.
- irrational, incoherent talk:Putting him in a straitjacket did not stop his ravings.
- wildly extravagant or outrageous talk; bombast.
- raving (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.