publish: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (pub'lish), [key]
- to issue (printed or otherwise reproduced textual or graphic material, computer software, etc.) for sale or distribution to the public.
- to issue publicly the work of: Random House publishes Faulkner.
- to announce formally or officially; proclaim; promulgate.
- to make publicly or generally known.
- to communicate (a defamatory statement) to some person or persons other than the person defamed.
- to issue newspapers, books, computer software, etc.; engage in publishing: The new house will start to publish next month.
- to have one's work published: She has decided to publish with another house.
- publish (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.