processional: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (pru-sesh'u-nl), [key]
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a procession.
- of the nature of a procession; moving in an orderly or regular succession, sequence, or the like.
- of a style, design, etc., customarily used in processions: processional regalia.
- sung or played during a procession, as a hymn, march, etc.
- a piece of music, as a hymn or slow march, suitable for accompanying a procession.
- a book containing hymns, litanies, etc., for use in religious processions.
- processional (Thesaurus)