precise: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (pri-sīs'), [key]
- definitely or strictly stated, defined, or fixed: precise directions.
- being exactly that and neither more nor less: a precise temperature; a precise amount.
- being just that and no other: the precise dress she had wanted.
- definite or exact in statement, as a person.
- carefully distinct: precise articulation.
- exact in measuring, recording, etc.: a precise instrument.
- excessively or rigidly particular: precise observance of regulations; precise grooming.
- precise (Thesaurus)