powerful: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (pou'ur-ful), [key]
- having or exerting great power or force.
- physically strong, as a person: a large, powerful athlete.
- producing great physical effects, as a machine or a blow.
- potent; efficacious: a powerful drug.
- having great effectiveness, as a speech, speaker, description, reason, etc.
- having great power, authority, or influence; mighty: a powerful nation.
- great in number or amount: a powerful lot of money.
- powerful (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.