Meaning of pinnacle
Pronunciation: (pin'u-kul), [key]
— n., v., -cled, -cling.
- a lofty peak.
- the highest or culminating point, as of success, power, fame, etc.: the pinnacle of one's career.
- any pointed, towering part or formation, as of rock.
- a relatively small, upright structure, commonly terminating in a gable, a pyramid, or a cone, rising above the roof or coping of a building, or capping a tower, buttress, or other projecting architectural member. See illus. under
- to place on or as on a pinnacle.
- to form a pinnacle on; crown.
- pinnacle (Thesaurus)