pell-mell: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (pel'mel'), [key]
- in disorderly, headlong haste; in a recklessly hurried manner.
- in a confused or jumbled mass, crowd, manner, etc.: The crowd rushed pell-mell into the store when the doors opened.
- indiscriminate; disorderly; confused: a pell-mell dash after someone.
- overhasty or precipitate; rash: pell-mell spending.
- a confused or jumbled mass, crowd, etc.
- disorderly, headlong haste.
- pellmell (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.