Meaning of partial
Pronunciation: (pär'shul), [key]
- being such in part only; not total or general; incomplete: partial blindness; a partial payment of a debt.
- biased or prejudiced in favor of a person, group, side, etc., over another, as in a controversy: a partial witness.
- pertaining to or affecting a part.
- being a part; component; constituent.
- secondary or subordinate: a partial umbel.
- having a liking or preference for; particularly fond of: I'm partial to chocolate cake.
- partial (Thesaurus)