Meaning of panorama
Pronunciation: (pan"u-ram'u, -rä'mu), [key]
- an unobstructed and wide view of an extensive area in all directions.
- an extended pictorial representation or a cyclorama of a landscape or other scene, often exhibited a part at a time and made to pass continuously before the spectators.
- a building for exhibiting such a pictorial representation.
- a continuously passing or changing scene or an unfolding of events: the panorama of Chinese history.
- a comprehensive survey, as of a subject.
- panorama (Thesaurus)