outstanding: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (out"stan'ding), [key]
- prominent; conspicuous; striking: an outstanding example of courage.
- marked by superiority or distinction; excellent; distinguished: an outstanding student.
- continuing in existence; remaining unsettled, unpaid, etc.: outstanding debts.
- (of securities and the like) publicly issued and sold or in circulation.
- standing out; projecting: a stiff, outstanding fabric.
- that resists or opposes.
- outstanding (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.