outgoing: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (out'gō"ing or, for 5, -gō'-), [key]
- going out; departing: outgoing trains.
- leaving or retiring from a position or office: A farewell party was given for the outgoing members of the board of directors.
- addressed and ready for posting: outgoing mail.
- of or pertaining to food prepared for delivery or consumption off the premises: outgoing orders at the pizza parlor.
- interested in and responsive to others; friendly; sociable: an outgoing personality.
- Usually,expenses; money expended.
- the act of going out: The ship's outgoing proved more difficult than its incoming.
- something that goes out; effluence: an outgoing measured in kilowatt hours.
- outgoing (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.