Meaning of Oscar II
- one of a group of statuettes awarded annually by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion-picture production and performance. Cf.
- a word used in communications to represent the letter O.
- a male given name: from Old English words meaning “god” and “spear.”
- the NATO designation for a class of nuclear-powered Soviet attack submarine armed with 24 antiship cruise missiles.
- one of a series of small communications satellites, launched into polar orbit as piggyback passengers on U.S. launch vehicles, for unrestricted use by radio amateurs.
- oscar (Thesaurus)