Meaning of one-shot
Pronunciation: (wun'shot"), [key]
- a magazine, brochure, or the like that is published only one time, with no subsequent issues intended, usually containing articles and photographs devoted to one topical subject.
- a single appearance by a performer, as in a play, motion picture, or television program.
- a close-up camera shot of one person.
- something occurring, done, used, etc., only once.
- occurring, done, etc., only once.
- achieved or accomplished with a single try: a one-shot solution.