olio: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ō'lē-ō"), [key]
— pl. o•li•os.
- a dish of many ingredients.
- See(def. 2).
- a mixture of heterogeneous elements; hodgepodge.
- a medley or potpourri, as of musical or literary selections; miscellany.
- a specialty act performed downstage while the upstage set is changed.
- a performance, as a musical number, presented between scenes or acts.
- Seedrop scene(def. 1).
- a program of variety acts, esp. the second half of a minstrel show.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.