Meaning of nothingness
Pronunciation: (nuth'ing-nis), [key]
- the state of being nothing.
- something that is nonexistent: a view of humanity as suspended between infinity and nothingness.
- lack of being; nonexistence: The sound faded into nothingness.
- unconsciousness or death: She remembered a dizzy feeling, then nothingness.
- utter insignificance, emptiness, or worthlessness; triviality: The days followed one another in an endless procession of nothingness.
- something insignificant or without value.
- nothingness (Thesaurus)