Meaning of nonstop
Pronunciation: (adj., adv.non'stop'n.non'stop&sec), [key]
- being without a single stop en route: a nonstop bus; a nonstop flight from New York to Paris.
- happening, done, or held without a stop or pause or without offering relief or respite: The ambassador faced a nonstop schedule of meetings and interviews during her visit.
- without a single stop en route.
- without a pause or interruption or without respite; continually: My back ached nonstop for three days.
- a long-distance airline flight that makes no stops between the starting point and the destination.
- nonstop (Thesaurus)