nonsense: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (non'sens, -suns), [key]
- words or language having little or no sense or meaning.
- conduct, action, etc., that is senseless, foolish, or absurd: to have tolerated enough nonsense.
- impudent, insubordinate, or otherwise objectionable behavior: He doesn't have to take that nonsense from you.
- something absurd or fatuous: the utter nonsense of such a suggestion.
- anything of trifling importance or of little or no use.
- a DNA sequence that does not code for an amino acid and is not transcribed (distinguished from sense).
- nonsense (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.