Meaning of multiple
Pronunciation: (mul'tu-pul), [key]
- consisting of, having, or involving several or many individuals, parts, elements, relations, etc.; manifold.
- (of circuits) arranged in parallel.
- (of a circuit or circuits) having a number of points at which connection can be made.
- (of a fruit) collective.
- a number that contains another number an integral number of times without a remainder: 12 is a multiple of 3.
- a group of terminals arranged to make a circuit or group of circuits accessible at a number of points at any one of which connection can be made.
- multiple (Thesaurus)