Meaning of multi-ply
Pronunciation: (mul"tē-plī', mul"tī-), [key]
- having or composed of several plies: a multi-ply fabric.
Pronunciation: (mul'tu-plī"), [key]
— v., -plied, -ply•ing.
- to make many or manifold; increase the number, quantity, etc., of.
- to find the product of by multiplication.
- to breed (animals).
- to propagate (plants).
- to increase by procreation.
- to grow in number, quantity, etc.; increase.
- to perform the process of multiplication.
- to increase in number by procreation or natural generation.
Pronunciation: (mul'tu-plē), [key]
- in several or many ways; in a multiple manner; manifoldly.
- multiply (Thesaurus)