mocha: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (mō'ku), [key]
- (cap.) a seaport in the Republic of Yemen on the Red Sea. 25,000.
- a choice variety of coffee, originally grown in Arabia.
- a flavoring obtained from a coffee infusion or a combined infusion of chocolate and coffee.
- a brownish chocolate color.
- a glove leather, finer and thinner than doeskin, the best grades of which are made from Arabian goatskins.
- mocha (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.