mealy: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (mē'lē), [key]
— meal•i•er, meal•i•est.
- having the qualities of meal; powdery; soft, dry, and crumbly: mealy potatoes; a mealy stone.
- of or containing meal; farinaceous: baked fish with a mealy crust.
- covered with or as if with meal or powder: flowers mealy with their pollen.
- flecked as if with meal; spotty: horses with mealy hides.
- pale; sallow: a mealy complexion.
- mealy (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.