massive: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (mas'iv), [key]
- consisting of or forming a large mass; bulky and heavy: massive columns.
- large and heavy-looking: a massive forehead.
- large in scale, amount, or degree: a massive breakdown in communications; massive reductions in spending.
- solid or substantial; great or imposing: massive erudition.
- having no outward crystal form, although sometimes crystalline in internal structure.
- massive (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.