many: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (men'ē), [key]
— adj., n., pron. more, most,
- constituting or forming a large number; numerous: many people.
- noting each one of a large number (usually fol. by a or an): For many a day it rained.
- a large or considerable number of persons or things: A good many of the beggars were blind.
- the greater part of humankind.
- many persons or things: Many of the beggars were blind. Many were unable to attend.
- many (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.