luxurious: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (lug-zhoor'?-us, luk-shoor'-), [key]
- characterized by luxury; ministering or conducive to luxury: a luxurious hotel.
- given to or loving luxury; wanting or requiring what is choice, expensive, or the like: a person with luxurious tastes.
- given to pleasure, esp. of the senses; voluptuous.
- present or occurring in great abundance, rich profusion, etc.; opulent: a luxurious harvest; music of luxurious beauty.
- excessively ornate; overelaborate: luxurious prose.
- luxurious (Thesaurus)