lunette: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (l-net'), [key]
- any of various objects or spaces of crescentlike or semicircular outline or section.
- (in the plane of a wall) an area enframed by an arch or vault.
- a painting, sculpture, or window filling such an area.
- a work consisting of a salient angle with two flanks and an open gorge.
- a towing ring in the trail plate of a towed vehicle, as a gun carriage.
- Luna (def. 3).
- lunette (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.