lane: Meaning and Definition of
- a narrow way or passage between hedges, fences, walls, or houses.
- any narrow or well-defined passage, track, channel, or course.
- a longitudinally marked part of a highway wide enough to accommodate one vehicle, often set off from adjacent lanes by painted lines (often used in combination): a new six-lane turnpike.
- a fixed route followed by ocean steamers or airplanes.
- (in a running or swimming race) the marked-off space or path within which a competitor must remain during the course of a race.
- See(def. 1).
— Scot. Scot.
- See(def. 4).
- a male given name.
- lane (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.