Meaning of intrusion
Pronunciation: (in-tr'zhun), [key]
- an act or instance of intruding.
- the state of being intruded.
- an illegal act of entering, seizing, or taking possession of another's property.
- a wrongful entry after the determination of a particular estate, made before the remainderman or reversioner has entered.
- emplacement of molten rock in preexisting rock.
- plutonic rock emplaced in this manner.
- a process analogous to magmatic intrusion, as the injection of a plug of salt into sedimentary rocks.
- the matter forced in.
- intrusion (Thesaurus)