introduction: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (in"tru-duk'shun), [key]
- the act of introducing or the state of being introduced.
- a formal personal presentation of one person to another or others.
- a preliminary part, as of a book, musical composition, or the like, leading up to the main part.
- an elementary treatise: an introduction to botany.
- an act or instance of inserting.
- something introduced.
- introduction (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.