interpolate: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (in-tûr'pu-lāt"), [key]
— v., -lat•ed, -lat•ing.
- to introduce (something additional or extraneous) between other things or parts; interject; interpose; intercalate.
- to insert, estimate, or find an intermediate term in (a sequence).
- to alter (a text) by the insertion of new matter, esp. deceptively or without authorization.
- to insert (new or spurious matter) in this manner.
- to make an interpolation.
- interpolate (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.