Meaning of internal
Pronunciation: (in-tûr'nl), [key]
- situated or existing in the interior of something; interior.
- of, pertaining to, or noting the inside or inner part.
- oral (def. 4).
- existing, occurring, or found within the limits or scope of something; intrinsic: a theory having internal logic.
- of or pertaining to the domestic affairs of a country: the internal politics of a nation.
- existing solely within the individual mind: internal malaise.
- coming from, produced, or motivated by the psyche or inner recesses of the mind; subjective: an internal response.
- inner; not superficial; away from the surface or next to the axis of the body or of a part: the internal carotid artery.
- present or occurring within an organism or one of its parts: an internal organ.
- Usually,entrails; innards.
- an inner or intrinsic attribute.
- internal (Thesaurus)