infinite: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (in'fu-nit), [key]
- immeasurably great: an infinite capacity for forgiveness.
- indefinitely or exceedingly great: infinite sums of money.
- unlimited or unmeasurable in extent of space, duration of time, etc.: the infinite nature of outer space.
- unbounded or unlimited; boundless; endless: God's infinite mercy.
- not finite.
- (of a set) having elements that can be put into one-to-one correspondence with a subset that is not the given set.
- something that is infinite.
- an infinite quantity or magnitude.
- the boundless regions of space.
- infinite (Thesaurus)