incorporate: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (v.in-kôr'pu-rāt"adj.in-kôr'pur-it, -prit), [key]
— v., adj. -rat•ed, -rat•ing,
- to form into a legal corporation.
- to put or introduce into a body or mass as an integral part or parts: to incorporate revisions into a text.
- to take in or include as a part or parts, as the body or a mass does: His book incorporates his earlier essay.
- to form or combine into one body or uniform substance, as ingredients.
- to embody: His book incorporates all his thinking on the subject.
- to form into a society or organization.
- to form a legal corporation.
- to unite or combine so as to form one body.
- legally incorporated, as a company.
- combined into one body, mass, or substance.
Pronunciation: (in-kôr'pur-it, -prit), [key]
— adj. Archaic.
- not embodied; incorporeal.
- incorporate (Thesaurus)