Meaning of inconsequent
Pronunciation: (in-kon'si-kwent", -kwunt), [key]
- characterized by lack of proper sequence in thought, speech, or action.
- characterized by lack of logical sequence; illogical; inconsecutive: inconsequent reasoning.
- irrelevant: an inconsequent remark.
- not following from the premises: an inconsequent deduction.
- not in keeping with the general character or design; inconsistent: inconsequent ornamentation.
- without worth or consequence; trivial: a frivolous, inconsequent young man.
- inconsequent (Thesaurus)