inclusive: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (in-kl'siv), [key]
- including the stated limit or extremes in consideration or account: from 6 to 37 inclusive.
- including a great deal, or including everything concerned; comprehensive: an inclusive art form; an inclusive fee.
- that includes; enclosing; embracing.
- (of the first person plural) including the person or persons spoken to, as we in Shall we dance? Cf. exclusive (def. 12).
- including; also taking into account: Europe, inclusive of the British Isles, is negotiating new trade agreements.
- inclusive (Thesaurus)