incendiary: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (in-sen'dē-er"ē), [key]
— adj., n., pl. -ar•ies.
- used or adapted for setting property on fire: incendiary bombs.
- of or pertaining to the criminal setting on fire of property.
- tending to arouse strife, sedition, etc.; inflammatory: incendiary speeches.
- tending to inflame the senses: an incendiary extravaganza of music and dance.
- a person who deliberately sets fire to buildings or other property, as an arsonist.
- a shell, bomb, or grenade containing napalm, thermite, or some other substance that burns with an intense heat.
- a person who stirs up strife, sedition, etc.; an agitator.
- incendiary (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.