Meaning of incapable
Pronunciation: (in-kā'pu-bul), [key]
- not capable.
- not having the necessary ability, qualification, or strength to perform some specified act or function: As an administrator, he is simply incapable.
- without ordinary capability; incompetent.
- These materials are incapable of exact measurement.
- not having the ability, qualification, or strength for (a specified act or function).
- not open to; not susceptible to or admitting:These materials are incapable of exact measurement.
- legally unqualified for.
- a thoroughly incompetent person, esp. one of defective mentality.
- incapable (Thesaurus)