hue: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (hy or, often, y), [key]
- a gradation or variety of a color; tint: pale hues.
- the property of light by which the color of an object is classified as red, blue, green, or yellow in reference to the spectrum.
- color: all the hues of the rainbow.
- form or appearance.
Pronunciation: (hy), [key]
- outcry, as of pursuers; clamor.
Pronunciation: (hwā), [key]
- a seaport in central Vietnam: former capital of Annam. 200,000.
- hue (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.