Meaning of herself
Pronunciation: (hur-self'), [key]
- an emphatic appositive oforShe herself wrote the letter.
- a reflexive form ofShe supports herself.
- (used in absolute constructions): Herself still only a child, she had to take care of her four younger brothers and sisters.
- (used as the object of a preposition or as the direct or indirect object of a verb): She gave herself a facial massage. He asked her for a picture of herself.
- (used in comparisons after as or than): She found out that the others were even more nervous than herself.
- her normal or customary self: After a few weeks of rest, she will be herself again.