graphic: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (graf'ik), [key]
- giving a clear and effective picture; vivid: a graphic account of an earthquake.
- pertaining to the use of diagrams, graphs, mathematical curves, or the like; diagrammatic.
- of, pertaining to, or expressed by writing: graphic symbols.
- written, inscribed, or drawn.
- depicted in a realistic or vivid manner: graphic sex and violence.
- containing graphic descriptions: a graphic movie.
- (of a rock) having a texture formed by the intergrowth of certain minerals so as to resemble written characters.
- pertaining to the determination of values, solution of problems, etc., by direct measurement on diagrams instead of by ordinary calculations.
- of or pertaining to the graphic arts.
- a product of the graphic arts, as a drawing or print.
- a computer-generated image.
- a combination ofandforming adjectives corresponding to nouns ending intelegraphic.
- graphic (Thesaurus)